Lawn edging is a great way to achieve the following positive benefits for your yard, including a lawn:
- That looks like a well thought out part of a larger, more cohesive whole.
- Filled with healthy grass.
- That is aesthetically pleasing, thanks to well defined edge lines.
- That fits in with the look or design that you were going for with regards to landscaping.
Why Should I Edge My Lawn?
- Gives your lawn a clean manicured appearance while increasing curb appeal
- Adds value to your landscape without spending a lot of money
- Saves trimming time
- Provides a root barrier to prevent invasive lawn grasses from entering flowerbeds
- Complements and contrasts the house and the remainder of your landscape